NSM Training & Consultancy provides practical and high-quality special educational needs teacher training, CPD courses, INSET training for teachers and other school support staff.
Our aim is to skill up and support the role of the SENCO and otherschool support staff working with children with special needs by providing up-to-date information, guidance and practical recourses.
We provide a consultancy service as well as develop training packages with you to meet your needs. Below is a list of areas we can deliver training on, choose from one or a combination from our main list of courses and we will work with you to create the right in house training for you and your staff. Contact us for more information.
Choose from the list of courses:
- Role and responsibilities of the SENCO
- Working with Children with Special Needs
- Autism Training
- Autisitic Spectrum Conditin (ASC) Awareness
- Understanding and Supporting ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and ADD (attention deficit disorder) in the Classroom Training
- Oppositional Demand Disorder (ODD) Training
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) Training
- Dyspraxia and Motor Coordination Difficulties
- Sensory Processing Disorder Training
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Dyslexia Training
- Learning Styles and Working with Special Learning Difficulties
Course For more information on these courses and/or to request our course brochure please email email@example.com