Managing Social Media to Promote Positive Mental Health & Behaviour
£155 + VAT Early Bird Rate (if booked before 11th March 2022)
£185 + VAT Standard Rate
This course includes effective ways to managing social media to promote positive mental health and behaviour will cover everything you need to know from an educator’s point of view. It will help settings manage the problems caused by social media in relation to challenging behaviour, mental health and bullying. Time will also be spent looking at ways to embrace social media in order to effectively communicate with students, parents and the community.
This course will cover
• Evidence on the impact of social media on mental health;
• How to deal with cyberbullying;
• Look at the impact social media can have on behaviour and exclusions;
• Discuss the current most popular social media platforms;
• Unpick ways to teach students how to effectively use social media;
• Analyse methods to educate and work with parents to minimise social media disruption;
• Understand how to use social media as a communication method;
• Look at social media and safeguarding – protecting vulnerable students.
Trainers will be in the room at 9:15am and until 3:30pm to answer any questions or for further information etc.
Breaks mid morning will also be given.
Questions and discussions are welcome throughout the training. We want t make this your day.
This course is also available as in-house / INSET training at your school. Contact us for details.
Information and links will be emailed to you prior and during the course.
Your pack including handouts, a M&S gift voucher for food, snack pen and notepad will be posted to you prior to the course.
We will ensure that the training day is made comfortable and stress free for you to enjoy wherever you are.
The training is available as a live online training or as in-house training at your school / organisation. Contact us for further details.
|Date and Location||
5th April 2022