The Role of the Family Engagement Officer – Level 2
£185.00 + VAT
The Family Engagement Officer Level 2 training course is designed to provide the next stage to skill-up and support family engagement officers who are either experienced or have attended the ‘Family Engagement Officer Level 1’ course. This is an informative and interactive course which provides practical advice to enhance participants effectiveness in addressing the complex and diverse challenges that they face in both primary, secondary schools and colleges.
The course does not include a copy of the Family Engagement Officer’s Toolkit.
• Reaffirm knowledge around roles and responsibilities;
• Understand how to evaluate progress and reporting techniques;
• Establish who needs to be a stakeholder with the role;
• Ensure engagement techniques are up-to-date;
• Learn how to embed and sustain positive relationships;
• Implement and assess effective transitions;
• Understand specific SEND / ALN approaches in relation to the role;
• Develop a toolkit for parental health and wellbeing sessions;
• Develop an action plan for embedding the role.
Aimed at anyone who have already attended the Family Engagement Officer Level 1’ course or experienced within the family engagement role/leadership.
Trainer will be in the room at 9:15am and until 3:30pm to answer any questions or for further information etc.
Breaks for mid morning and afternoon including an hour for lunch will also be given.
Questions and discussions are welcome throughout the training. We want t make this your day.
This course is also available as in-house / INSET training at your school. Contact us for details.
Information and links will be emailed to you prior and during the course.
Your pack including handouts, a M&S gift voucher for food, snack pen and notepad will be posted to you prior to the course.
Also – if your school has not received the Family Engagement Pack CD – we will send to you at a discount rate.
We will ensure that the training day is made comfortable and stress free for you to enjoy wherever you are.
|Date and Location||
18th November 2021, 3rd February 2022