Effective Time and Task Management
£89.00 + VAT
This course could be delivered at your school / organisation. Contact us for more detail.
The workplace is becoming more demanding than ever. Increased time pressures, complex projects, less defined working relationships and conflicting priorities. It can all add up to missed deadlines, avoidable errors, complaints and conflicts. The implications of poor time and task managementis clear. Developing skills in these areas will have a real impact on productivity and can help to ensure that individuals and teams remain healthy and motivated.
The effectivetime and task management training course is designed to show participants how to manage themselves, their tasks and their relationships effectively by introducing powerful and flexible tools that are simple to integrate into a daily, weekly and monthly routine.
- • Identify damaging patterns in their current time and task management strategies;
- • Distinguish between urgent and important tasks;
- • Plan and prioritise for daily success;
- • Look at how to organise your time better;
- • Use a range of planning tools e.g. eat the frogin order to stay on top of priorities and remain flexible to changing priorities;
- • Find solutions to effectively deal with interruptions and common time stealers;
- • Organise emails effectively;
- • How to avoid procrastination;
- • Create a personal action plan template for improving time and task management back in the work place.
Aimed at anyone who wants maximise their personal efficiency and productivity.Ideal for school-based staff including head teachers, deputy headteacher, teachers, business manager, family support worker, SENCO, special education teacher, bursars, school PAs (personal assistants), designated safeguarding lead, school governors, education welfare officer, pastoral support, pastoral lead teacher, supervisor, school receptionist, local authority staff and multidisciplinary teams.
|Date and Location||
20th April 2021