A Practical Guide to the Schools’ Single Central Record (SCR) Live Online Training
£185.00 + VAT
Course: Live Online course 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
This innovative, practical workshop considers the issues around setting up and maintaining the data on the Schools’ Single Central Record (SCR) in the context of the regulations, guidance and best practice.
The schools’ single central record (SCR) trainingcourse is designed to ensure that you meet the specified requirementsset by Ofstedto ensure the SCRis maintained and accurateand also compliant with the Department for Education Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation.
- • Understand both the regulatory framework and best practice underpinning the format and content of the SCR;
- • Consider the categories of staff/workers that should be recorded on the SCR;
- • Explore options around format and content of the SCR;
- • Equip participants with a practical understanding of all pre- employment checks for school-based staff, volunteers, contractors and Agency workers;
- • Support participants review their own school SCR and the related pre-employment checking processes.
Live Online Training
This course is targeted at staff who administer and maintain the SCR (Single Central Record) such as the Business Manager, Bursars, School PAs (personal assistants) etc school governors, head teachers, designated safeguarding lead
“Made what is a rather ‘dry’ topic very interesting and enjoyable”
“Clarification on a difficult subject – good to have exercises and talk with others in relevant positions in school.”
“Excellent and brilliantly delivered.”
“By far the best training session I’ve ever attended.”
|Date and Location|
1st October 2020 9:30am – 1:00pm