Mental Health & Wellbeing National Conference, 2019
Mental Health & Wellbeing National Conference, 2019 will be in London & Cardiff
Is your school:
- Prioritising mental health?
- Implementing early intervention strategies to identify mental health problems?
- Offering pupils effective and necessary therapeutic support?
- Working towards the Government Green Paper: ‘Transforming Children & Young People’s Mental Health Provision’?
Key reasons to attend:
- Implement a whole school strategy to promote mental health and wellbeing.
- Understand the role of the School Mental Health Lead and how to work effectively with agencies to support pupils;
- Introduce mental health as part of your curriculum;
- Implement practical and workable strategies to help tackle self-harm, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, low self-esteem plus other areas of concern;
- Know how to identify and refer pupils with mental health concerns;
- Understand how to use therapeutic play techniques to support pupils with emotional difficulties;
- Implement effective strategies to promote staff wellbeing;
- Obtain a resource book containing speaker presentations and additional toolkits.
Key Speakers include:
Dr Pooky Knightsmith – Child Mental Health Professional
Samantha Garner – Education Consultant
Nicola S Morgan – Education Consultant
Martin Staniforth – Dove Self-Esteem Project Catalyst
For further information:
Download our Mental Health & Wellbeing National Conference flyer here
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 02920 193 162