Successfully implementing therapeutic interventions in your school, college, setting
£155.00 – £185.00 + VAT
Including Nurture, Inclusion, Behaviour, Social Skills, Family Support Groups
- • Unpick the research on the effectiveness of school-based interventions;
- • Look at ways to ensure successful implementation of any intervention;
- • Discuss which interventions to use based on needs;
- • Look at the considerations needed to run individual and group interventions;
- • Implement effective interventions to support social skills;
- • Implement self-regulation (anger/SEMH) interventions;
- • Implement effective interventions for ASD students;
- • Incorporate positive change into behaviour interventions;
- • Unpick essential staff facilitator qualities;
- • Understand why some therapeutic interventions fail and ways to avoid the pit falls;
- • Discuss how to ensure longer term effectiveness;
- • Assess cost benefit and evaluate interventions;
- • Leave with a ready to use step-by-step guide.
Aimed at anyone who works in therapeutic interventions or looking at setting up a type of therapeutic intervention in school, college or setting. Ideal for pastoral support, nurture group staff, family engagement staff, SENCo ALENCo, behaviour support, designated teacher, special education staff, support staff, classroom assistant, LAC co-ordinator, safeguarding officer, educational psychologists.
Samantha is a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist who has also worked in schools as a SENCo and so understands the challenges faced when supporting mental health in schools. She has currently written two CBT programmes which are being successfully implemented and used in schools.
Trainer will be in the room at 9:30am and until 3:00pm to answer any questions or for further information etc. Breaks will be given to make the day comfortable and enjoyable.
Questions and discussions are welcome throughout the training. We want t make this your day.
We will send you a personalised pack in the post with a £10 gift voucher for lunch, a treat for break time, and all handouts.
We will ensure that the training day is made comfortable and stress free for you to enjoy wherever you are.
|Date and Location||
16th May 2022, 27th June 2022, 29th November 2022, 29th September 2022