Suitable for Early Years and Primary Schools
The Family Values Scheme
By Gill Ellis and Nicola S Morgan
The Family Values Scheme is a simple yet The Family Values Scheme is a simple yet effective way of engaging families including the difficult to engage. Family Values Scheme is based around a set of 22 values designed to encourage families to participate in a series of fun tasks and challenges which they plan and carry out together within the flexibility of their own home and/or educational setting.
The Family Values Scheme pack activities encourages families through fun activities to:
- help their children understand and deal with their feelings and emotions;
- problem-solve situations;
- understand the importance of active listening;
- positively reinforce good behaviour;
- negotiate differences;
- promote responsibility; and
- interact with their children.
The Family Values Scheme CD pack includes:
- 22 Value Pack
- Getting started section
The Family Values Scheme is available for In House training.
Cost £295+VAT includes postage & packaging