Movement Matters for Wellbeing – live online
Contact us for in-house training email@example.com
Movement Matters for Wellbeing – Practical ways to support children’s physical, social and emotional well-being
This course is suitable for educators who are keen to support children’s physical, social and emotional well-being using a music and movement philosophy specifically when working within the ages of 3 years – 7 years and/or SEN/ALN children in primary and secondary. Delegates will discover how movement supports all areas of learning and can provide a platform to support inclusivity and openness. The course will combine both practical and theoretical content with pedagogical underpinning.
Delegates will be given the opportunity to reflect on their practice and provision as well as educator well-being.
• To develop a strong understanding of how music and movement can support well-being;
• To understand how physical well-being impacts on other areas of well-being;
• To recognise Physical well-being in children and in yourself;
• To plan lessons to support inclusivity and boost engagement levels;
• To learn how to create an environment that promotes physical, social and emotional well-being.
Aimed at educators working with children aged or developmental age between 3-7 years and/or SEN/ALN children in primary and secondary.
“WOW…such a lot covered in a day. I can’t wait to get back into the classroom”
“I loved the practical ideas, my kids will love them”
“Helen is so knowledgeable, I will certainly be taking all these messages on board. Thank you!”
“A fun and engaging course…all educators should attend this course. Thanks Helen”
“The theoretical underpinning and neuroscience content was fascinating. Lot’s to take away.”
|Date and Location||
24th November 2021