Masterclass: Behaviour Management, Excellence, Equity & Wellbeing Course
Available as a In-house training
The ‘Behaviour Management, Excellence, Equity and Wellbeing Master Class’ course is bursting with tried and tested practical ideas and behaviour management strategies to improve relationships and behaviour within your school and/or classroom. This one-day masterclass in how to achieve excellence in behaviour management and wellbeing through a tried and tested whole school model is a must for all those in a school setting. Designed for delegates to take their skills to the next level and empower others to create a culture and ethos which is calm, productive and student centred. Whether a classroom teacher or part of the senior leadership team this course provides practical strategies and approaches, support in school behaviour policy making, action research-based methods which can be implemented with proven results
- • Unpick the core of what outstanding means in relation to behaviour management and wellbeing.
- • Develop a whole school system to positive behaviour support and wellbeing;
- • Understand the importance of different approaches for students with more challenging behaviour and the 3%;
- • Consider the importance of structured restorative approach to behaviour;
- • Understand what motivates students to engage, build resilience and make positive choices;
- • Create a positive learning environment which is student centred;
- • Look at ways to reduce exclusions;
- • Empower staff to implement positive approaches and have the confidence to effectively deal with unwanted behaviour;
- • Look at ways to monitor, assesses and celebrate behaviour change;
- • Develop your skills to an advanced level.
Aimed at anyone who works directly or indirectly with students and who want to understand positive behaviour management in more detail and learn ways to help students understand and manage their own behaviour. Ideal for school-based staff including teachers, head teachers, deputy headteacher, SENCO, special education teacher, school support staff, classroom assistant, teaching assistant, pastoral care staff and pastoral lead teacher.
Click here for a video testimonials or read more below.
“Absolutely loved this course – lots of practical ideas that can be taken straight back to school and shared easily with SLT and colleagues. Thank you.”
“Extremely useful, it has opened my mind to different approach to behaviour management. It particularly beneficial to hear about the long-term positive impacts that can be achieved. I found the debate useful as it clarified common points.”
“NSM Training & Consultancy provided us with a tailored training and mentoring sessions which suited the needs of our staff. The opportunity to have individual lessons observed and then provide instant feedback was invaluable for all our staff to identify areas of development. The advice given to our progress centre has enabled us to move forward and make decisions which will have the best impact for all our students. Staff reported that this was the most valuable INSET training to receive as it was practical and also related to the specific roles and classes of staff rather than generic advice given.”
“Excellent. Leant a lot and good strategies learnt. Good knowledge by the trainer and able to help and understand different strategies.”
|Date and Location||
Dates available as a course at your school/organisation