COVID-19 Officer Training
£185.00 + VAT
Available as in-house training. Email us for further information email@example.com
This live online training will give you an overview of how to continue to manage COVID-19 in the workplace. The aim is to deepen your underpinning scientific knowledge on COVID-19, to put into practice within your school, college, workplace .
A COVID-19 Officer helps to create and maintain an environment which will promote and improve the safety of, staff, visitors and contractors in relation to COVID-19.
The key responsibilities of a COVID-19 Officer include:
• Development of local policies and procedures;
• Developing COVID-19 standards within the organisation;
• Able to challenge poor practice and empower others to operate safely;
• Acts as a resource person for staff in relation to COVID-19;
• Assists with the training of staff on COVID-19 issues;
• Acts as a role model and ambassador for COVID-19 best practices.
• Unpick what is COVID-19 and how it differs from other infections;
• Look at the chain of infection and how COVID-19 is spread
• Understand the role and responsibilities of a COVID-19 Officer;
• Recognise how Infection Control Precautions helps to reduce transmission;
• Look at ways to manage a workplace outbreak;
• Gain an overview of vaccines and testing;
• Look at risk assessing, auditing and other useful documentation
The course is run by Josie Winter , who holds an MSc in Infection Prevention & Control, is a University lecturer on Infection Prevention & Control and a Scientific advisor for BICs (British Institute of Cleaning Science).
Trainer will be in the room at 9:15am and until 1:00pm to answer any questions or for further information etc.
Mid-morning breaks will be given to make the day comfortable and enjoyable.
Questions and discussions are welcome throughout the training. We want t make this your day.
We will send you a pack in the post with a £10 gift voucher for lunch, a treat for break time, and all handouts and activity packs you will need.
We will ensure that the training day is made comfortable and stress free for you to enjoy wherever you are.